We have two main goals at ComTon, Inc.
We want to reduce the costs of your benefit programs
We strive to provide exceptional customer service.
We accomplish these goals daily by providing:
• Prompt and courteous service from our experienced staff.
• Comprehensive benefit plans and quality service to your employees.
• Detailed utilization reports.
• Convenient online resources for our current customers
• Plans that generate good will and help to retain and attract the best employees.
• Benefits paid weekly and in compliance with often complex laws.
• The design, implementation and administration of your benefit programs sensibly and efficiently.
The proprietary computer software programs that ComTon has developed work seamlessly to offer claim processing that is second to none. To stay focused on the many facets of the ever-changing insurance industry, ComTon has developed relationships with key human resources organizations including the Society for Human Resources Management and the National Human Resources Association. ComTon’s experience enables them to work with employers of all sizes with the objective of reducing employee benefits costs and providing exceptional customer service.
| Greg Singleton|| ||Rob Commisso |
Robert (Rob) J. Commisso
Rob is principal and co-founder of ComTon, Inc. He has over 15 years of experience in designing both self-insured and fully insured benefit packages for his clients. Rob’s excellent relationship’s with the top international insurance carriers enables ComTon to stay current on all the new plans and changes to current plans.
Educated at SUNY Albany, where he earned his BA in political science, Rob participates regularly in continuing education in the insurance industry.
Gregory (Greg) D. Singleton
Greg is principal and co-founder of ComTon, Inc. He has been working in the employee benefits field since 1991. Gregory specializes in the design and implementation of self-insured benefit plans for NYS DBL, Workers’ Compensation, Dental, and Vision. With great attention to detail and customer service he offers experience in all lines of insured benefits.
Greg attended Buffalo State University and participates regularly in continuing education in the insurance industry.